Max Verstappen has prolonged his lead on the prime of the drivers’ championship, and proper now his closest rival is his teammate Sergio Perez. That may change, you think, if Ferrari can get on prime of their reliability points as a result of clearly Charles Leclerc has the tempo in qualifying, however with just a few days till the Canadian Grand Prix will get beneath manner, Ferrari should not have a lot time to get their automobile proper. 1. Max Verstappen, Netherlands, Crimson Bull Racing, 150 factors.
2. Sergio Perez, Mexico, Crimson Bull Racing, 129.
3. Charles Leclerc, Monaco, Ferrari, 116.
4. George Russell, Nice Britain, Mercedes, 99.
5. Carlos Sainz Jr, Spain, Ferrari, 83.
6. Lewis Hamilton, Nice Britain, Mercedes, 62.
7. Lando Norris, Nice Britain, McLaren, 50.
8. Valtteri Bottas, Finland, Alfa Romeo Racing, 40.
9. Esteban Ocon, France, Alpine, 31.
10. Pierre Gasly, France, Alphatauri, 16.
11. Fernando Alonso, Spain, Alpine, 16.
12. Kevin Magnussen, Denmark, Haas F1 Workforce, 15.
13. Daniel Ricciardo, Australia, McLaren, 15.
14. Sebastian Vettel, Germany, Aston Martin, 13.
15. Yuki Tsunoda, Japan, Alphatauri, 11.
16. Alexander Albon, Thailand, Williams, 3.
17. Lance Stroll, Canada, Aston Martin, 2.
18. Guanyu Zhou, China, Alfa Romeo Racing, 1.